Kifaru Cargo Panel, $100 tyd. Sold

Discussion in 'For Sale / Trade' started by karlkortemeier, Mar 19, 2018.

1. karlkortemeier

karlkortemeier Member

This is a cargo panel up for sale. I mainly used it for training. Its in perfect shape except for a very few, minor dirt marks. I'm sure they would clean easily. $100 tyd. Its attached to my hunting frame. The frame is not included. Please ask any questions.

Attached Files:

2. BlueDogScout

BlueDogScout Member

Is this the same one?

https://store.kifaru.net/mobile/cargo-net-p222.aspx

If so I have one and it is fantastic. I used it on my LK-35 rucksack. Not to be that guy but new they are $65 they are light and pack small. Did you make any changes for the $35 price increase? I’ve thought about different buckles like cobra buckles is why I ask.

3. karlkortemeier

karlkortemeier Member

The cargo net is $65. This is the cargo panel. It’s price is $140.

Thanks

4. BlueDogScout

BlueDogScout Member

That’s my bad, I didn’t look at the pic close enough. Is this designed just to hook to the kifaru frame or can you add it to other packs. I dunno if I could use this on my LK35. I love that pack but it doesn’t offer much external modding for adding pouches. This might fit the bill to be honest. The cargo net fell short for me. It does it’s job great but I was limited on adding pouches. (Molle)

5. karlkortemeier

karlkortemeier Member

No problem. I looked at the website and the connections are all the same. The main difference is that the cargo net is just that, a net. The Cargo Panel is a double layer of cordura with webbing sewn in rows on the outside. Inside there are attachments for pouches also. Its pretty handy, because you can attach your pouches wherever you want. It also works like the cargo panel in that you can wrap or hold whatever you want inside. They have a pretty good video on their you tube page you can watch.

6. BlueDogScout

BlueDogScout Member

I’ll check it out and the dimensions and get back to you.