Swedish counterfeit sellers

Discussion in 'Counterfeits and Fakes' started by Mike Perrin, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Mike Perrin

Mike Perrin Administrator Staff Member

Joshua Fields and Tommie Larsson like this.
  2. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Administrator of the Century Staff Member

If you make Jeff let me use the company jet as promised I will go in person and do so !!!

It is bottom feeding at it's worst. Some poor guy will buy that thinking it is the real deal of course.....

3. Tommie Larsson

Tommie Larsson Member

Hi Mike!

We are really sorry for this.

This is our first business and we didn’t look up the product we imported correctly. According to the Chinese dealer the knife brand was the real deal and we were stupid enough to believe it.

We have now since someone pointed it out, removed the product from our store before any of them were sold.

Hope you can understand.

Kind regards,

Tommie & Kevin
    BugOutGear.se

4. tangomike3

tangomike3 Member

Seem like nice folks.

Tommie Larsson likes this.
  5. Mike Perrin

Mike Perrin Administrator Staff Member

Yep. Good folks but just didn't check out the vendor well enough. They removed the listing immediately as soon as they were notified by one of our Swedish customers. We can cut them some slack.)
    Again, we do not manufacture ESEE Knives in China.)
    Mike

6. 480 RUGER

480 RUGER Member

If we bought this inventory to practice throwing would you still honor the warranty?:D

7. TuffPossumGear

TuffPossumGear Member

That is called integrity. When you realize you made a mistake, owning it. Need more people who do that instead of making excuses. Well done!

8. Joshua Fields

Joshua Fields Member

Good lord how hard can it be to tell a fake Esee or other brand? Origin China, $100 value knife for $10 plus 50% clearance sometimes. Yeah I could have bought a fake Brouse on sale from $49 to $9. And from pictures it looked 99% like a real Brouse down to the limited edition number on the spine. The harder part is when you bid on a knife from a person not knowing if it is genuine or fake and being stuck with it. The average knife connoisseur and even those more experienced will probably get burned a few times on Ebay from a vendor or worse yet a home seller who buys a fake knife for $9 to $20 and sells it in auctions for sometimes $100 or more. I think it is time I closed my Ebay account and do my business elsewhere even if a few on there are legit. Getting to the point where it is too risky.

Knifehunt likes this.