ADVANCED HOLSTER SNATCH N' GRAB V1 MODULAR BACKPACK PANEL

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Bushman5, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

Bought this (on sale 50% off!!!!!) with the idea of creating a large MED-SLED style of backpack insert, one that is transferable from pack to pack to vehicle seat (behind seat) mounting.

https://advancedholster.com/products/snatch-n-grab-v1

20180831_203422.jpg

Eberlestock utility pouches mounted (all i had left in my gear locker) . The two green pouches contain a WELL STOCKED general FAK, an Opioid Overdose Kit (Injectable NARCAN), extra dressings, duct tapes various, DEX4 glucose tabs.

The multicam pouch is the STOP BLEED KIT. Contains 1 x 6" izzy, 2 x 4" izzy, airway, decomp needle, 3 x Israeli IDF trauma bandages (will be ordering 100 more - these are VERY COMPACT trauma bandages, only 1/4" thick when sealed), CAT-T, (still awaiting my order of chest seals - but i am trained in improvising these if i need to).

Ran out of pouches....so i used 1" Velcro wrap to secure a 3rd 4" izzy , plus a bag of Nitrile gloves and 2 biohazard bags for post treatment cleanup. Shears, marker pen, and seatbelt cutter/window breacher tool on the outside.

IMG_0420.JPG

these kydex panels work best with pouches that have soft, flat nylon mounting straps. Weave it thru like you do on a vest or webbing. You can also see the four slots for mounting this unit behind a seat in a vehicle. (heavy duty straps and buckles are available as accessories)
    IMG_0421.JPG

bottom of the insert
    IMG_0422.JPG

in the pack....you would never know there is a med sled in there

IMG_0419.JPG

Packrat, Datilite and Zeek like this.