UEW

Discussion in 'Sale / Trade Feedback' started by Slade, Dec 7, 2016.

1. james gormley

james gormley Member

Just.............

WOW

2. Tyler

Tyler Member

This guy disappeared?

3. Uncle Malice

Uncle Malice Member

I've been in email contact as recently as yesterday.

I received part of my larger order of 9 knives but he has been unable to fulfill the rest so far, so I'm taking a refund for the rest.

timdgsr likes this.
  4. UEWSUPPORT

UEWSUPPORT Member

No sir I am here check email regarding refund info or order info refunds are being processed for orders

5. jbs121s

jbs121s Member

I was contacted by Alan today. He contacted me without me messaging him first. He emailed to let me know that he was sending me 2 more knives from my large order and then refunding the rest.
    I will update one last time to let everyone know when my refund has been received and this ordeal is done.

timdgsr and Zeek like this.
  6. MiamiC70

MiamiC70 Member

So, I got my knives I ordered and Alan seems nice enough but I just struggle to understand his business model. Sell 1/2 off MSRP, logistic challenges, communication issues, drop ship issues, yet keeps selling and compounding the issues. Working in technology for long time and familiarity with eCommerce the claim that can't "stop" selling or turn off website feeds just make no sense nor seem accurate.

Anyway, like I said I got both my orders after some issues and he seems to be asking money somehow or wouldn't still be at it.

7. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

have a nice day UEW.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
    ManOfSteel and Zeek like this.
  8. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

self edit

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
    ManOfSteel and Zeek like this.
  9. ManOfSteel

ManOfSteel Member

Glad to see you here Mr @Bushman5

UEWSUPPORT likes this.
  10. MiamiC70

MiamiC70 Member

WTF was the the rant and then subsequent retraction about

Zeek likes this.
  11. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

I hate seeing forum members burned by shifty business dealings. What little good is left in me, decided to Forgive, hence the edit.

Dagwood, Delkancott and Zeek like this.
  12. IW17

IW17 Member

Well I asked for a refund on March 3. I received a response via email on March 6 stating this was no problem. Received another email on March 10 stating refund was being issued and should post in about 48 hours. It's now been 72 hours(3 days) and nothing so far. I'll give it a day or two before blowing this up wide spread. Esee forums, blade forums, USN forums, bushcraft USA, Facebook, Ohio Sportsman, Ohio game fishing, and every other online or local group I'm a part of. I buy and sell on a daily basis. Neither delivering goods nor refunds take this long or involve so much hassle.

Zeek and Delkancott like this.
  13. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

^ are you serious? :confused:

I regret retracting my rant now.....:mad:

IW17, how much does that ******* douchebag owe you???

please PM me. I will somehow get your money back to you, might take a bit.

screw it:

here is my original rant:

qoute: RE UEW (buy/sell forum)

well, myself and others (19 members and rising ) here, have it nailed down.....

STOLEN CREDIT CARDS. there is NO other explanation......how else are NAME BRAND KNIVES being sold for HALF the MSRP?????????????

ever notice when an ESEE forum member squawks about UEW, in less than 3 minutes , BOOM, a reply.....a refund when someone bitches about months of delays on their orders.

I really want to give UEW the benefit of the doubt, ...............but..............

NO.

UEW dude you need to get the point and F****** vacate the Esee Forum. Get the **** out. You can HATE on me all you want....but there is something SERIOUSLY SHIFTY about the way you conduct business. You are scamming people. You are ROBBING people, YOU are violating UNITED STATES POSTAL LAWS , and have been reported to the Postal Inspector.

BYE BYE.

find another forum to scam. But BE WARNED......the reaches of the Esee Family go far. We WILL spot you elsewhere. Pretty Much Anywhere.

BYE!

go away now. i do not care IF YOU GET PISSED OFF BY MY COMMENTS,,,I DO NOT CARE IF YOU COME TO MY PROVINCE AND COUNTRY AND ATTEMPT TO SETTLE A SCORE..........VANISH YOU PIECE OF ******

**** OFF! DO NOT PISS OFF ANY MORE MEMBERS HERE!

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
    Zeek likes this.
  14. Uncle Malice

Uncle Malice Member

I'm still waiting on my refund as well. Timeline is similar.

March 4, I emailed requesting a refund for the remaining items from my order to the tune of $288.

This was after being told on Feb 23 that my items were guaranteed to be delivered "this week" stating that he already had tracking that he would send shortly - which of course, was a lie.

March 6, I received a response email of "Of course. I will get that handled and update you asap"

After no update for over 24 hours, I asked when I should be expecting the refund.

March 9, got an email that "fund should be reflecting soon"

Since I'm still not seeing it, I have opened a fraud dispute with my provider for a refund to the tune of $288.

I feel like I owe the forum a big apology for posting the original deal. I placed 2 smaller orders that were delivered without issue other than a delay of several weeks. That was no big deal... so I placed another order, which has been nothing but trouble.... At this point, I have to withdraw my support for UEW. This is really unfortunate. I was hoping to hook all of my forum brothers up with some steep discounts.

For any of you that have not received your items, I suggest filing a fraud dispute with your provider that you purchased with. I provided my bank with my original receipt and PDF copies of the dozens of emails I exchanged with Alan over the last couple of months so they can see exactly what has been happening.

Zeek likes this.
  15. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

EVERYONE INVOLVED, file a claim with the POSTAL INSPECTOR !

time to go **** this UEW piece of ****'s sheep. HARD

Dagwood and Zeek like this.
  16. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

yea, thats all you do is check emails. ******* GOOF!

Dagwood and Zeek like this.
  17. IW17

IW17 Member

Don't worry about it bud. You had no way of knowing. I will certainly be filing a dispute with my credit card provider. I'll also be talking to my cousin who is a sheriff's detective, who happens to deal with fraud. I'll see if further actions should be taken. Pretty ****ty that things end up this way. But don't blame yourself.

Zeek, Delkancott and Uncle Malice like this.
  18. Uncle Malice

Uncle Malice Member

His instagram is also @military.insta with over 31k followers. At least that's what it used to be. I tried looking him up again, but it seems that I am blocked, perhaps. Can anyone else confirm if that is a real page on IG?

19. Theodore

Theodore Member

That is a working page.

Uncle Malice likes this.
  20. IW17

IW17 Member

Out of curiosity, does anyone who received orders have a return mailing address?