UEW

Discussion in 'Sale / Trade Feedback' started by Slade, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Michael W.

Michael W. Member

I just recieved the last of my order today, I'm very pleased. He was always very courteous during emails and apologetic for the time frame. I am sure he learned alot throughout all of this and will get things worked out for his company.

I wouldn't hesitate to order from him again :)

2. IW17

IW17 Member

I ordered on 11/24, received an email from Allen on 12/15 apologizing for the delay, and was told I would have tracking info in three days. Nothing since. Not too upset, as I knew going in that the whole process was a nightmare. Just relaying my experience so far.

3. jbs121s

jbs121s Member

I was given a tracking number on January 7th and was told that it was the remainder of my order and that it would be a working tracking number in a few hours (meaning that it had been shipped).
    I have emailed Alan 3 times since and been told in the 2 times that he has replied that he will get it "fixed" and get back to me. His emails are getting fewer and farther between. I have to email him to get any communication at all. I would not advise anyone to order anything from them.

4. jbs121s

jbs121s Member

I wanted to ad that I was told the remainder of my order would ship 3 weeks or so before this last non working tracking number and that at that time I was given another non working tracking number. It seems to me that these preship authorizations are being used to shut me up and buy time.

5. UEWSUPPORT

UEWSUPPORT Member

We are not trying to buy time and I apologize if I missed a communication recently your tracking situation is being fixed. At this point let me be as upfront as possible with the remaining orders from members of this forum. I have roughly 5-6 orders left from members here that are actively being corrected most with tracking numbers that will be received this evening. Others that have received numbers from our dashboard that have not updated yet will be corrected as well. First and foremost you will get everything ordered it has been a looooooooooong time but you will get everything. I honestly am going through orders as fast as I can. I am always open to discussing refunding if someone needs one and have not received what they ordered yet. I ask that people who have remaining orders give it at least 3-4 business days for delivery. We corrected a lot of issues this week and again a lot of numbers will be coming up today.

6. UEWSUPPORT

UEWSUPPORT Member

I do apologize to everyone on the forum who ordered and dealt with all of this I am wrapping up the orders for those who still want them and I will refund those who are tired of the wait. I will compensate people in anyway I can within my means as well after I complete these last orders

7. Giungla

Giungla Member

You seem like an honest guy working through flaws in a new company. Instead of complaining I'm just going to trust that you are doing your best. My first order came without a problem and I look forward to receiving the last two items as soon as possible.

Bushman5 likes this.
  8. Zeek

Zeek Member

So... why are you guys ordering from him again??? Just trying to learn...

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  9. jbs121s

jbs121s Member

this is my original and only order that I am waiting on items from mid October. I am not foolish enough to place a second, but I do hope to receive everything I paid for over 3 months ago.

10. Boker55

Boker55 Member

That's pretty ridiculous.

11. jbs121s

jbs121s Member

I agree. I know this poor guy is overwhelmed trying to make commitments and I honestly believe he means well. My problems is the half a dozen bad tracking numbers I have gotten along with dozen times that I have had to contact him after he says he will let me know what is going on.

12. Uncle Malice

Uncle Malice Member

I haven't received anything since Jan 9th, when I received 2 of the 9 knives in my order.

Since then, I've been promised tracking on the 12th...

Didn't hear anything, so asked again on the 16th.... was promised tracking shortly....

Didn't hear anything... so i asked again on the 20th... was promised tracking shortly....

Still haven't heard anything. I'm sure they will come eventually, it would just be nice to get a real ETA.

If it was more like, "ETA is 3 weeks" and they showed up in 2 weeks... I'd be thrilled. If you say "ETA is 3 days" and they show up in 2 weeks... I'm less thrilled.

Likewise, being promised tracking for 2 weeks with no response gets to be sort of uneasing.

Zeek likes this.
  13. Giungla

Giungla Member

The last part of my order came today. Thank you!

14. IW17

IW17 Member

Still no tracking info or update lol. Granted I knew going in it was a wait. But over two months and no tracking info? Glad I wasn't in a hurry.

15. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

16. UEWSUPPORT

UEWSUPPORT Member

Hi sir check your personal messages on here your package should be delivered Tuesday.

17. IW17

IW17 Member

Got your message. Thank you.

18. Tyler

Tyler Member

Yep. Ordered mid October. Still waiting for a ZT. Have been promised many different things that have still yet to happen.

19. Tyler

Tyler Member

Over 3 months is ridiculous. Especially since some people are receiving orders placed after mine. Seems that the lesser priced items are shipping first.

20. timdgsr

timdgsr Member

<--This coming from the guy that thinks it's a scam in the first place.

He has apologized, explained that it's gotten out of order (and hand), and said he'll refund you. You chose not to be refunded, which (to me) means you accept waiting for the steep discount.

Delkancott likes this.