UEW

Discussion in 'Sale / Trade Feedback' started by Slade, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Slade

Slade Member

There have been a lot of comments and discussion of UEW order timelines and fulfillment in the gear deals section. It was asked that they be moved to their own thread. I tend to agree. @UEWSUPPORT has done right by me.

I've been out of town for a week or so. Got home today and found the rest of my UEW order waiting for me. Think it was actually delivered the day after I left. A Recon 1 in CTS-XHP. Perfect example in every way and most certainly authentic. Thanks Alan.

In short this experience has been great deals with a longish wait. Though it should be said, no longer than something like MassDrop for me. Communication has been light, but again, the frequency has been to my liking. I don't like to be bombarded with updates.

And the post from the first part of my order:

Uncle Malice and mwramos76 like this.
  2. Slade

Slade Member

Adding a link to the original post in the gear deals thread that started it all. No need to move everything, but if you care to read it, it starts here.

http://www.eseeknives.com/forums/index.php?threads/gear-deals-on-sale-now.347/

Uncle Malice likes this.
  3. Bobo03

Bobo03 Member

I think it would be beneficial to know what day the order was placed and when it was received.

I placed my order Nov. 19th.

4. Slade

Slade Member

This info was in the other thread, and I didn't want to clutter this one up with repeat info. I placed my order on 11/8 and received the first item on 11/25 and the second and final item on 12/3. Both of my items were shipped from suppliers in OH.

5. Bcamos

Bcamos Member

Interesting site. Makes you wonder how they're able to afford 50% off name brand stuff.

I understand sites like Massdrop. I've ordered from them a few times before.

6. Boker55

Boker55 Member

Alan told me he would have a tracking number to me yesterday or today. I got nothing. He may just be a late worker.

7. UEWSUPPORT

UEWSUPPORT Member

Check PM

Boker55 likes this.
  8. Tyler

Tyler Member

Still waiting on mine too. Ordered mid October. Did receive a couple items that I ordered on my second order, but still waiting on tracking that was supposedly coming to me shortly.

9. Ausher

Ausher Member

I'm just patiently waiting for a reply.

10. Delkancott

Delkancott Member

As an observer, and potential customer, I think this thing has gotten to be a bit ridiculous. We can't be the only people it's happening to either. In reviewing the events, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems plenty of people have gotten the less expensive parts of their orders first and not received the other parts. And it seems people are getting their orders out of chronology too. I know that the customer service person has been coming here and replying and posting, but this is going on 8 weeks now and some people are still waiting, which is ridiculous to me. It's one thing if you're waiting on something custom, or something knowingly backordered, but for in-stock, on-sale items, this seems crazy.

I for one am glad I did not place any order with UEW.

BigJake and Theo like this.
  11. UEWSUPPORT

UEWSUPPORT Member

Yes we are behind and pretty overwhelmed with orders yes it can seem ridiculous however I am not leaving off any portions of peoples orders everything they order will be received it may be late but it will be received. If anyone asks for a refund I will gladly honor that as well. We are behind orders have gotten out of whack and other issues have occurred as well. However orders will be received I am not leaving anything off or not delivering something and if anyone needs their money back I will gladly comply. I also understand your decision of not ordering

Ausher likes this.
  12. UEWSUPPORT

UEWSUPPORT Member

Guys who placed orders I do apologize again for all of this I made an error in judgment and I do sincerely hate you have dealt with all of this and the wait. Like I have said before you will receive the items but I do understand this wait is pretty frustrating. I have never denied a refund and that option is always open. I understand what people are saying and how crazy it can seem but trust me for a smaller company and operation demand can cause a ton of issues and that's what happened here. I am not holding onto expensive items and only delivering the cheaper ones all items will be received. I appreciated everyone who ordered being as patient as they have been and after these orders are completed I will compensate for the wait time anyway I can

jlowrance and Ausher like this.
  13. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

are you taking orders and then sending those orders out to distributors and waiting for them to send you the items? or do you have all this in stock in a building somewhere? Are you simply a order desk with no stock? I have been asked to post this by several concerned people here . Please don't take it personally......its just that the people around this campfire look out for each other in a rapidly changing digital world.

I do appreciate your communications here!

I realize you have been swamped with orders, and its quite overwhelming, i assume your doing this all on your own? Is there a way you can perhaps get a friend or two to help out?

Cheers!

14. Bobo03

Bobo03 Member

Members are concerned, yet not enough to post this themselves?

It is clear that orders are delayed. It is clear that they aren't shipping in chronological fashion, and it is clear that Allen is trying to keep up with communication.

Everything is out in the open. People that have ordered or want to order shouldn't be concerned. He has said he will gladly cancel orders and your credit card company makes it extremely easy to cancel transactions.

Boker55 likes this.
  15. Boker55

Boker55 Member

I got sent a tracking number. Something being shipped from Las Vegas to Oklahoma. I'm in GA. He then messaged me and said he got the numbers mixed up and would get me the correct one in 24hrs. That was on Saturday. But we all knew there were issues when we placed orders(for the most part). So if the knife shows up its all good.

16. UEWSUPPORT

UEWSUPPORT Member

Your number is coming up. This Happened to a few different orders if someone received a incorrect number it will be corrected you will receive your product

17. Tyler

Tyler Member

Any info on my order? Was told I'd have tracking within 48hrs on Friday. Haven't gotten anything yet...

Ordered mid October...

18. Bobo03

Bobo03 Member

I was also told the same thing about tracking. Haven't received a package or tracking. I think my Christmas party is Tuesday, so I might be looking for other gifts.

19. Tyler

Tyler Member

Yeah. I'd say definitely look for other gifts. I hadnexplained that I would be flying out of town for the holidays, but now there is little chance that I will receive my pkg before then.

20. Tyler

Tyler Member

Worst part is shipping out of order. Kinda sucks seeing people receive there pkgs when I ordered long before them. And the same products too.

Bobo03 likes this.