ESEE gear purge

Discussion in 'For Sale / Trade' started by 91bravo, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Allen Morrison

Allen Morrison Member

And I missed out. wish I could have gotten to know you godspeed brothers

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
  2. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

gah.........come on guys....o_O

Gary! you have no idea HOW MANY HOURS AND DAYS i've spent looking at your posts , then researching the gear online.....

come on man....

you and 91B and MTM , staaaaay!

elgatoloco likes this.
  3. Geez...Jonny made a lot of money in this thread. Too bad I don't have any more ESEE beanies to sell. Lol!

4. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

freaking Christmas season. Love, family , food. Its time to stop thinking about our butthurt and help those less fortunate.

this sh** is so first ******* world problems. For **** sakes people are starving and dying, animals are being tortured and burned alive, the USA is divided, blacks hate whites, whites hate blacks, the elite are laughing their asses off at us and slowly killing us off.....and yet here we are.............******* BUTTHURT and trying to make a statement ........ can we just ******* end this high school petty ******* BULLSHIT! get over your egos ....we all live ******* comfortable lives...........lots of people DO NOT....so get over the butthurt!

seriously....come on people....can we just go explore this world and share it with everyone? can we just help our fellow man/woman/child?

**** . starting to get royally pissed off here.,

5. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

Im seriously pissed off this is happening on a Sunday night before a week of work hell.....cuz its setting the tone for the week.

mwramos76 and JMJ like this.
  6. JMJ

JMJ Member

Feeling the same! This feels like Tool broke up..

7. JMJ

JMJ Member

Sorry to see this go this way. Thanks for all the posts and threads you and Johnny have shared, I've learned a lot from y'all. He and I've got each other's emails so I'll check in on y'all!

God Bless!

Zeek and Bushman5 like this.
  8. mwramos76

mwramos76 Member

WTF? Tool broke up?

JMJ likes this.
  9. JMJ

JMJ Member

No just feels about the same lol!

10. mwramos76

mwramos76 Member

Well they might as well break up now. I'm already numb

11. Guys...this isn't about butt hurt, seriously. It's about principles and respect. We don't disrespect people who don't deserve it. Sadly, not everyone here feels that way. It's ok, though...there are no hard feelings. We have contact info for our buddies and will definetely be in touch! :)

12. CWB

CWB Member

My beanie got washed and tossed in the dryer. We now put it up for when one of the boys gives us a grand baby.

13. AddictedToSteel

AddictedToSteel Member

There is a season for everything. I have your email, Jonny. You and MTM have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Keep raising those kids to love and cherish the out of doors. I used to spend a lot more time outside, but jobs behind a desk, no weekend time, and not cultivating friends who shared the love of the outdoors have left me physically unable to enjoy myself out there like I used to. Just can't do 10 mile hikes, mile or two maybe, but not 10.

I worked at a summer camp for a few summers and one of the things that caught me off guard is that summer #2 wasn't just a continuation of summer #1. Took me some time to get back in the swing. People come and people go on these forums and the forum we signed up for years ago is not the same as it is today. And now with the old forum being deleted and all the institutional history and knowledge gone, this does not feel like the home we came to know and love back in 2011.

We have lost many members for one reason or another. I would not allow another member's antics to dictate my actions, but when the boss seems to support the chaos, it is hard to square that. So I understand your move, it just leaves us all the poorer and the forum has been diminished as a result. Hopefully the powers that be will take notice and not just blow it off as "butthurt". We are all saddened by your move, but I support you in it.

I will be in touch and if I get down south I will be sure to give you a call.

14. Lol! Hilarious!

15. Well said, my friend! Thank you, and Merry Christmas to you, too! :)

longbow2240 and AddictedToSteel like this.
  16. AddictedToSteel

AddictedToSteel Member

And another thing.

For some people a quiet departure is appropriate, but I appreciate you making a major statement in your exit. I am hoping that the powers that be will use this as an opportunity to contemplate what has happened. Unfortunately I think they will choose to either make no comment or to ban you out of spite once they realize what has occurred here. I really don't think their pride will let them admit their role in all of this.

Once again, take care.

JMJ and mwramos76 like this.
  17. AddictedToSteel

AddictedToSteel Member

Allen, if you want to get to know 91Bravo and MTM, the best place on the forum is in the camping and hiking threads that they have posted. I wish the old forum was still available, because they had many great threads about their travels on the trails.

JMJ and Allen Morrison like this.
  18. longbow2240

longbow2240 Member

Very well said!!

19. nathan shepherd

nathan shepherd Member

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
    JMJ likes this.
  20. CowGodMoo

CowGodMoo Member

Hate to see great people go but it is life, live it by your rules. I've got great reads from @91bravo and @MarriedTheMedic posts. I don't post much because of life but can read a lot. When I came to the old forums a few years back Jonny sharpened a multi tool for me from a close family member who passed away, for free. He didn't have to do that but always remember it when I use that old gerber(daily). MTM was always kind with her words and now no one can claim name to the MTM medic braid and they both seem like genuine, great people/parents.

@GaryMc always has the best edc gear that I have no chance of owning so it was always great to see.

Great adventures to you guys. Enjoy life.

GaryMc likes this.