Gear Deals - On Sale Now

Discussion in 'For Sale / Trade' started by jbs121s, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Slade

Slade Member

I have not initiated a single message or email. I'm not sure that's a determining factor.

Boker55 likes this.
  2. Paynefree

Paynefree Member

This is what I figured too. I placed my order on 10/31. I know there were guys that placed an order after me that got theirs before me. It happens but with no proper time/shipping schedule I just canceled the order. I'd love a zt but it became comical as to the responses I received. Just lost faith..glad some guys are getting them though..

3. Ausher

Ausher Member

So after reading all the comments on unlimitedew, I decided to take the chance on the zt0620. I emailed Alan and he said Thier coupon code ELITEDEAL still works. I kinda was expecting an outrageous shipping price, but apparently It's free shipping too. For $65 I can tolerate wait time.

Now it's time to play the waiting game....

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
  4. Backpacker

Backpacker Member

5. Michael W.

Michael W. Member

I just ordered one as well, But I dont understand how they can be selling them so cheap. I also assumed that ZT dealers had to sell at MAP pricing.

6. Benson X

Benson X Member

Not sure how they are able to offer those low prices and still turn a profit.

I think they are still following MAP (Minimum *Advertised* Pricing) rules since they aren't actually listing the price that low, instead they are using a discount code applied during checkout. I'm also not sure how those rules apply to re-seller, or unauthorized dealers.

7. Boker55

Boker55 Member

Anyone receive their ZT 0620 recently?

8. Uncle Malice

Uncle Malice Member

I've received both of mine, but they were ordered in October.

9. Boker55

Boker55 Member

Do they appear to be real at least?

10. Ferrulewax

Ferrulewax Member

I just got my tracking

Uncle Malice likes this.
  11. Uncle Malice

Uncle Malice Member

Yep. They're definitely real.

12. Benson X

Benson X Member

Uncle Malice likes this.
  13. MiamiC70

MiamiC70 Member

I got my 1st one after some "challenges".
    Placed a 2nd order on 11/14 and well it seems to AGAIN be getting "challenging" but I'll see what happens this week.

Uncle Malice likes this.
  14. JackLondon

JackLondon Member

Got my tracking today. Order placed early to mid October.

15. jbs121s

jbs121s Member

I have been trying to give Alan and UEW the benefit of the doubt and have kept quiet here for the last few weeks although I have been reading everything posted. I placed an order back October 17th. I ordered several ZT's and several Cold Steels to give as gifts to my employees and family this Christmas. To date I have received (2) total Cold Steel knives. Each in a separate shipment. I have emailed with Alan back and forth over 30 times in the last few weeks. Always excuses, always promising me a tracking number for my orders. The last time he told me he had sent my remaining order I received a bad tracking number, followed 2 days later by a good tracking number with an order that contained 1 knife. My last communication with Alan was on the 25th when he promised me a tracking number for the remainder of my order no later than yesterday. I did not get the tracking info, nor any communication of any kind. I just emailed him tonight and I am waiting on a reply.

I truly hope this is all a huge unorganized mistake, but it is starting to feel like some kind of Ponzi scheme where they are taking a whole lot of money and sending out the minimum amount of knives to keep dragging this along. The paypal limits are only 3 months and my transaction is coming up on the 6 week mark.

My thoughts on the entire deal are why would you keep taking orders when you can't fulfill the orders you have already taken.....

I will say that every email I send is answered, however, there is never any voluntary communication from them, only after I contact them first.

I will reply again when I get Alan's response to my email. At this point I would strongly recommend not sending UEW any more money until they make good on the orders already placed.

16. UEWSUPPORT

UEWSUPPORT Member

Yeah I just received your email and will respond to everything in it. I'm sure we can be a lot better organized but a Ponzi Scheme? Definitely not. If you are to the point where you feel that's what We are doing or think I am trying to drag out to whatever's PayPals refund timeframes are refunding you can be discussed and handled. Our orders will be shut down next week as well due to everything that's went down so we actually will not be collecting anymore money from anyone for awhile. I get why you feel the way you feel 100% and do not deny I have made mistakes and errors in judgement while taking this work on. However Some scheme is not what we are doing nor want to be associated with

17. jbs121s

jbs121s Member

Alan, great to hear that. I was just stating how I felt and trying to look out for the guys that I have been dealing with for years.
    I was fully aware that you would see my post and was very careful to make sure that every bit of the information I shared concerning my interactions with you was 100% accurate.
    As stated in my previous post I have appreciated the fact that you respond to every email I send you. I don't appreciate that I get no communication from you unless I initiate it. You have also set no less than 5 deadlines for yourself that you have failed to meet. Not once have I demanded shipping, tracking or refund. I will continue to wait patiently, but at this point I wanted to share my personal experience with the rest of the group.
    Maybe Ponzi Scheme wasn't the right terminology, and I apologize. However, more than a few of us have fallen victim to the savvy internet seller who makes promise after promise that never gets kept. In the old days of eBay it was not uncommon for a seller to sell the same exact item over and over and never actually ship a thing. They could burn a lot of buyers in a hurry before they got shut down and moved on to a new item and or account.
    So....I am looking forward to receiving the rest of my order. I will also post here on the forum to share with the group when I do.

18. UEWSUPPORT

UEWSUPPORT Member

I understand sir. I am not going anywhere I will be here until I see all of this through and the remaining items will be delivered extremely soon as I will update you via email shortly. I know it's been a pain for a lot of people but I promise you guys that this businesss will be fixed and will become something much more effective and efficient

19. jbs121s

jbs121s Member

I respect the fact that you take responsibility and hope you get it worked out. I know many of us here are business owners and understand the headaches and growing pains associated with running a business.

20. Bobo03

Bobo03 Member

You should have 180 days to file a PayPal dispute.

I ordered a couple of weeks ago. Haven't sent any emails because it is clear that a wait is SOP. I ordered a Christmas gift. If my order isn't received by Dec. 20th I will just call Amex and dispute my charge.

Uncle Malice likes this.