Gun Pics!

Discussion in 'Knives, Gear, Guns And Other Tools' started by Bcamos, Sep 8, 2016.

1. 91bravo

91bravo Guest

I've been looking for a leather maker to make me one, but can't find one that won't charge me over $125 for one! I know this one is cheap and I may just start carrying my spare rounds in my shirt pocket.

2. Outlander

Outlander Member

3. NoRest

NoRest Member

[​IMG]

JMJ likes this.
  4. VolGrad

VolGrad Member

IMG_2321.JPG

A little range therapy on a cool Saturday morning.

BULLYBOY13, JMJ and CowGodMoo like this.
  5. Joelski

Joelski Member

Full-size/Fun-size!

[​IMG]

Jerry, JMJ and CowGodMoo like this.
  6. Joelski

Joelski Member

How do you like the trigger holster? I use it in conjunction with a ClipDraw and like small of back carry with it better than any IWB holster ever made. I tie the lanyard to my 5 o'clock belt loop and it comes off when I draw the pistol.

JMJ likes this.
  7. VolGrad

VolGrad Member

I've only carried it a couple of times AIWB. I bought it for the sole purpose of using on a bedside gun or for transporting a loaded gun in a pack or vehicle. I wish I could remember the name of the company I bought this one from. It's very well made and was inexpensive. The retention is very good.

EDIT: Found it. Trojan Tactical Bandito. I can't find a direct link to his site though. I found a retailer that carries them though for $18. I think Trojan Tactical might be DOA. I can't find them anywhere and all old links are dead now. Too bad too. He made good stuff cheap.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
    JMJ likes this.
  8. JMJ

JMJ Member

image.jpeg

Zeitgeist, Jerry and Joelski like this.
  9. ny700

ny700 Member

16.5" plus 1.5" or so for the brake.
    Purpose.... tack driving target rifle
    It's a Tikka T3 sporter. It's their bright kind of orange laminate stock. It's just been marine Tex and and dipped black.

Running modern loads 6.5x55. Getting 2550 fps out of the short barrel which puts me at just over 11 mils to 1k yards at about 1200fps

The guy I purchased it from ran everything he owns suppressed. So he was a big fan of short barrels to maintain compact package with a full size silencer.

10. Joelski

Joelski Member

Jerry and JMJ like this.
  11. ny700

ny700 Member

Love CZs. I also have a sp01 tactical
    If you haven't checked out Cajun gun works you need to. I did some work on mine a few weeks ago and wow what a difference. Sealed trigger for the old style 85 trigger which has less of a curve. Your finger will thank you. I also put in their comp double action hammer. Smoothed the DA out tremendously. You can also drop the main spring weight if you like I didn't because I also run a 22lr Kadet and the lighter spring wont work with the 22lr upper. And I also put in their precision bushing. I was really nervous about doing that myself but it was easy and makes a huge difference on the lock up

12. ny700

ny700 Member

IMG_0737.JPG IMG_0738.JPG Finally got my optic mounted on my carbine. Kills me I'm probably going to have to wait a week or two before I can get out and sight her in

rab.ii and JMJ like this.
  13. Joelski

Joelski Member

Gotta get out and kill something, even if its beer cans!

[​IMG]

JMJ and ny700 like this.
  14. JMJ

JMJ Member

Still no piggies, but I just love carrying it. Especially compared to my other two.

15. chorpie

chorpie Member

This is what you have to do in California to not have to register your AR-15 as an assault weapon on Jan 1, 2017. Fortunately, there are a ton of things besides guns that make me love living here.

[​IMG]

16. chorpie

chorpie Member

That being said, my rifle "needs" a new upper now.

17. VolGrad

VolGrad Member

What did you have to do to it? Fixed stock? What's that behind the pistol grip?

18. JMJ

JMJ Member

It makes the pistol grip non-functional, or more like conventional long guns......meanwhile the MS13 member in Cali do whatever the hell they want.

Zeitgeist likes this.
  19. VolGrad

VolGrad Member

That's truly the stupid ... even by California standards. I understand people that say any gun is bad - at least there is logic to that argument. I just don't understand people that think specific features make/break the lethality of a gun. People that get wrapped around the axle with regard to mag capacity, telescopic stocks, flash hiders, barrel length, etc .... that makes NO sense to me. It's still a gun.

I have a DD MK18 10." bbl with a telescopic stock. It has some other bells and whistles too. It's no more lethal than your neutered AR. I even had to register mine and pay a $200 tax for it.

JMJ likes this.
  20. chorpie

chorpie Member

Since CA assault weapon features are all cosmetic, telescoping stock, flash "hider", pistol grip are all "evil features". So I stuck a rifle stock on there, a muzzle brake, and a kydex wrap that renders the grip not a pistol grip. It's still actually fairly comfortable to grip, and the ambi safety makes it usable.

It's lame that I had to go this far though

JMJ likes this.