Walkers silencers BT or other electronic buds

Discussion in 'Knives, Gear, Guns And Other Tools' started by Frigin, May 21, 2020.

1. Frigin

Frigin Member

Anyone have these? I was going to pick a pair up didn’t know if anyone could give me there opinions on them. I have the 3m peltor electronic muffs now but I want to try buds out.
    I want Bluetooth so when I’m mowing I can listen to tunes also and better for summer shooting.
    I have AirPods but they are not noise canceling. The new AirPods don’t seem good for shooting.

2. Ballenxj

Ballenxj Member

I have a set of Howard Leight muffs. They do what they're supposed to.
    https://www.amazon.com/Howard-Leight-Honeywell-Amplification-Electronic/dp/B001T7QJ9O

3. Frigin

Frigin Member

Yeah I have muffs that work gray. I want something more compact and bluetooth.
    I’ll probably just buy the walkers just waiting for Memorial Day sale at optics planet thought they would have it by now.

The Marsh Gorilla likes this.
  4. Frigin

Frigin Member

So I purchased the walker silencer BT and wasn’t to much a fan of them returned them.
    Then ordered the new AirPods Pro I know there not specific for shooting and then are for other noises but they will be good mowing, chainsaw, weed wacker, leaf blowing and yard stuff. they also should be good enough at my shooting matches when it’s not my turn and I’m further away from the shooting.
    so I’ll tell you how they are I’m going to shoot tomorrow at my house with them. See what they can do.