A word of warning

Discussion in 'Sale / Trade Feedback' started by charles bower, Sep 20, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

Your Charles Bower, your good to go. Don't worry about this hiccup. Not your fault. Assist the postal inspector as much as you can, and let them bring unholy hell down into the THIEF. .

charles bower likes this.
  2. charles bower

charles bower Member

I'm square with OFM, which I was concerned about first. I got the insurance back. I submitted a claim for $200 and they approved me for $100, which is twice what my claim could actually be according to the postage.

The case, as far as I know, is still open. I imagine most postal investigations end up like that but I think I'm mostly thinking of the Brooklyn 99 episode when they have to deal with the USPS inspector.

3. Dougmau

Dougmau Member

They do take this type thing seriously. Those sorting machine will grab boxes every now and then to. Dad worked at one and it happens sometimes. I hope it all works out.

4. VolGrad

VolGrad Member

I had a Sebenza go missing a couple of months ago. Sold it on here. Buyer didn't get it when he should've. I filed a lost package claim. It wasn't insured. The knife eventually was delivered in good shape. I was getting occasional emails from usps stating they were still looking for it in spite of it showing as delivered now. Finally got an email this week which stated basically they were giving up but thanks for playing. Idiots.