DIANOVA Knives on Amazon

Discussion in 'Counterfeits and Fakes' started by Bushman5, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Bushman5

Bushman5 Member

2. Zeek

Zeek Member

3. ASH

ASH Member

Thanks, I ordered 3!

4. 5col

5col Moderator Staff Member

Whoever this Dianova company is, they overwrote a whole bunch of products from many different manufacturers with bad information. It looks like a wholesale distributor is supplying knives directly to Amazon and overwrote all the product copy in the process.

A bunch of authorized ESEE dealers are selling on the CR2.5 listing above, in addition to Amazon itself.

Bushman5 likes this.
  5. Jeff Randall

Jeff Randall ESEE Knives / Randall's Adventure & Training Staff Member

This stuff is a constant battle. I hate the way Amazon allows one company to control how a product is listed. Not to mention how they make it appear that we sell direct to Amazon. We never have sold direct to Amazon but they will buy from distributors then put it up as Amazon Direct. In actuality they lose money doing this but their whole game is to lose money until they control a certain product. Once they do that then they figure they can force companies like us to sell directly to them. Amazon wants to own the marketplace on any product that has any popularity. In doing so, they kill their good Third Part sellers such as Tactical Intent and others who are legitimate buyers from ESEE.

indulf, Andris94, 5col and 2 others like this.
  6. johnjohn808

johnjohn808 Member

Thank goodness I just ordered my first esee (esee-6) from Tactical Intent on Amazon, just before finding this forum.
    Good to hear they are legit.