Be sure to check out the new Patrick Rollins’ designed PR4 at the upcoming Blade Show in Atlanta.
The ESEE Camp-Lore PR4 is Patrick Rollins’ take on Horace Kephart’s classic design. The original prototype was made by James Gibson and has been tested extensively by Patrick during survival classes, off-trail backpacking, hiking and camping over the last 18 months. The upcoming Rowen built production PR4 will feature a 4″ blade with a 4.75″ handle, 1/8″ thick 1095 HC steel blade, 90 degree spine for striking a Ferro rod and a leather pouch sheath. It may not be pretty but it is designed to work, like all the other ESEE Knives.
- Overall Length: 8.90”
- Blade Overall Length: 4.19”
- Cutting Edge Length: 4.0”
- Thickness: .125”
- Weight (without sheath): 6.3 oz.
- Steel: 1095 Carbon, 55-57 Rc.
- Blade Finish: Tumbled Black Oxide
- Handles: Sculptured Micarta
- Sheath: Leather Pouch